Logo Platform

Allow chapter icons to be placed on right shoulder

Chapters

a month ago
Sep 5, 2024, 5:51:49 PM

When a SM returns to their chapter after serving in Deathwatch, they sometimes wear a pauldron as a marker of their service. The primary chapter icon then moves to the right shoulder. Allow us to put the primary symbols on that side so we can rep both if we want. 

Updated 4 hours ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
21 days ago
Sep 29, 2024, 6:20:39 AM
Please make this happen! Would love to create a Space Wolf or an Ultramarine Deathwatch SM!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 21, 2024, 8:00:19 AM

Yes please add right Chapter symbols. Trying to make an Exorcists Deathwatch and I can’t. 

0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 19, 2024, 3:07:35 PM

I can't find an upvote button to support the idea, so comment it is.

I want right shoulder badges for all chapters such that I can have my deathwatch classes.

0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 16, 2024, 4:26:46 AM

Do it! I need lore accurate Deathwatch pauldrons for my own sanity

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 10, 2024, 6:01:49 PM

totally agree and should be implemented ASAP. Fits the whole theme of the game and already existing cosmetic items

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 9, 2024, 12:56:05 PM

Yeah, it's a little odd that if I want to make a Deathwatch marine they can only be Black Templars, Carcharadons, Dark Angels or Black Shields... or Heretics. More right pauldron chapter icons would be very welcome.

0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 9, 2024, 10:42:27 AM

I second this, it’s odd why they shipped with some chapter badges/markings for both sides (Black Templars, Carcharadons etc) but not the bulk of the chapter markings on offer

0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 5, 2024, 7:55:32 PM

100% agree and was about to make a post about this. It also disallows us from creating a visually accurate Deathwatch marine, at the moment.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 7, 2024, 11:33:35 PM

This is one of the only things missing from a cosmetic standpoint, hoping this gets taken note of.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment