Logo Platform

Issue with Focus Together Snowrunner unlocks

Copied to clipboard!
23 days ago
Aug 27, 2024, 6:06:06 PM

The platform for some reason does not recognize my ownership of Snowrunner on steam, my ownership of the High Roller Pack, and my ownership of the Year 1 Pass. It does however recognize my ownership of other DLC for Snowrunner. Because of this issue I cannot unlock certain profile pictures and titles on this platform and cannot level up the Snowrunner Fan badge.

Updated 23 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
23 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 9:33:48 AM

PrestonLK wrote:

The platform for some reason does not recognize my ownership of Snowrunner on steam, my ownership of the High Roller Pack, and my ownership of the Year 1 Pass. It does however recognize my ownership of other DLC for Snowrunner. Because of this issue I cannot unlock certain profile pictures and titles on this platform and cannot level up the Snowrunner Fan badge.

Hello @PrestonLK!

Sorry for this issue. It'd be fixed now. All you need to do is sync again your Steam account. Don't hesitate to tell me if it works!

sync steam.png

0Send private message
20 days ago
Aug 31, 2024, 3:58:35 AM

Gevil wrote:

PrestonLK wrote:

Hello @PrestonLK!

Sorry for this issue. It'd be fixed now. All you need to do is sync again your Steam account. Don't hesitate to tell me if it works!

sync steam.png

It did indeed work

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment