Logo Platform

Focus Together not recognizing Space Marine 2 steam preorder

Copied to clipboard!
19 days ago
Aug 31, 2024, 9:42:13 PM

I tried to change my Avatar on the Focus Together platform and noticed that Focus Together isn't giving me credit for owning Space Marine 2 on Steam. My Steam profile is linked to my Focus Together account and public.

I found a similar thread: Issue with Focus Together Snowrunner unlocks where an Admin was able to help the user, which is the reason for this post. Thanks!

Updated 19 days ago.
0Send private message
18 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 12:14:48 AM

Same problem here, not sure but it might be because it hasn't released yet. Steam also has a thing with their points shop and needing 2 hours on a game before you can buy items for that game in the shop and maybe Focus does something similar. ~Although, I don't know for certain~

0Send private message
16 days ago
Sep 3, 2024, 1:04:12 PM

Chukles wrote:

Same problem here, not sure but it might be because it hasn't released yet.

I'm also not sure because in the Space Marine 2 section of the forums, quite a few people have the steam purchase avatar unlocked, I don't know if there was a previous playtest that unlocked it for them or what but hopefully an admin has time before release to give some guidance. I guess worst case, we wait until then and if we still don't get credit, we just open legitimate tickets. No biggie either way I suppose. In any case, I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield, cousin!

0Send private message
15 days ago
Sep 4, 2024, 1:28:12 PM

Shaky wrote:

I tried to change my Avatar on the Focus Together platform and noticed that Focus Together isn't giving me credit for owning Space Marine 2 on Steam. My Steam profile is linked to my Focus Together account and public.

I found a similar thread: Issue with Focus Together Snowrunner unlocks where an Admin was able to help the user, which is the reason for this post. Thanks!

Hey Shaky!

Your Steam account is not linked to your Focus Together account from what I can see. Could you try to link it and see if everything is fine? :)

If not, please give me your Space Marine 2 steam ID

0Send private message
15 days ago
Sep 4, 2024, 2:49:39 PM

steamlinkedtofocus.pngUnderstood! Seems to be a hiccup then, as it shows linked on my end, would you like me to click unlink and retry it? The bold 'won't be able to change it' intimidates me. In the meantime, my steam ID is 76561198160022792

Updated 15 days ago.
0Send private message
15 days ago
Sep 4, 2024, 3:12:53 PM

Shaky wrote:

steamlinkedtofocus.pngUnderstood! Seems to be a hiccup then, as it shows linked on my end, would you like me to click unlink and retry it? The bold 'won't be able to change it' intimidates me. In the meantime, my steam ID is 76561198160022792

Yeah, could you try to unlink and link again?

0Send private message
15 days ago
Sep 4, 2024, 3:23:07 PM

Gevil wrote:

Shaky wrote:

That seemed to have worked! Thanks so much, I really appreciate you taking time before release to look at it, very cool of you!

0Send private message
15 days ago
Sep 4, 2024, 3:25:32 PM

Shaky wrote:

Gevil wrote:

Shaky wrote:

That seemed to have worked! Thanks so much, I really appreciate you taking time before release to look at it, very cool of you!

Awesome! You're welcome, have a nice day (For the Emperor!)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment