Logo Platform
lost colours I purchased in the armoury
XBox
Xbox Series X
14 days ago
Sep 6, 2024, 3:48:28 AM

I purchased several colours in heraldry section of the game  and when I restarted the game after taking a break I had lost all of the DLC colour packs I had  bought this was the Full set from the Libators and first 2 unlocks of the Void tridents 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Purchased colours
Step 2
Turned off Xbox
Step 3
DLC colours now locked again
Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
Customization
Platform
Distribution
Game version
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Zrale?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Need more info
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
FE_Felix
Hi, When you unlocked the customization content, were you online? If you did it during a maintenance or offline, the progression unlocks may have not been saved. For those who are unable to purchase back their DLCs in Heraldry specifically, can you try the following steps: 1. Uninstall DLC 2. Launch game 3. Go to armory 4. Exit game 5. Reinstall DLC 6. Launch game Thanks in advance for your help
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Reproduction in progress
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
13 days ago
Sep 7, 2024, 3:00:48 AM
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version

I was playing eternal war and the servers crashed, so I restarted SPACEMARINE 2. When I loaded into the game, I lost all my skins that I bought with requisition too!

Some skins the I had were the “Scythes of the Emperor”, “Hawk Lords”, other individual skin colors and emblems were lost!

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Servers crashing
Step 2
Restarting the game
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
12 days ago
Sep 7, 2024, 12:01:11 PM
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version

lost the hawk colors 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Bought the color
Step 2
Applied the color
Step 3
Reset game
Step 4
Gone - hawk purple gone
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
11 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 12:43:28 AM
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version

Sadly I fell pray to this too, I unlocked the scythes of the emperor colours and emblems. After coming out the game and going back in it's as if I never got it yet they still took my coins, I hope this gets patched soon as its out me off playing till its fixed. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Purchased armor/emblems
Step 2
Quit out of game
Step 3
Upon return unlocks are locked and coins still spent
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 5:38:28 PM
PC
Steam
Latest version

Logged in, my marine was white, went to change him back to the white and blue I had him as originally and it turns out the colours I had on him are now locked again. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Logged in
Step 2
Skins gone
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 7:03:40 PM
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version

the same thing happened to me during early acess I purchased hawk lord purple, a dlc helmet and, iron hands black paint raven guard emblem.

I put the purple on all my classes.

I then went to continue the campaign for several hours.

then when I returned to operations my class customization was back to being blueberry blue.

the iron hands and raven guard things I purchased are still unlocked and equipped.

but anything I got from the cosmetic pack DLC needs purchased again, the hawk lord paint and the brazen consuls helmet.

so may be a problem with the DLC.

luckily I had taken a screenshot of my purple sniper after I had finished purchasing and equipping the cosmetics.

so now got ones of what they look like now along with screenshots of the dlc items being unpurchased again. 

edit: after full launch I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and dlc as suggested above to see if that would fix the problem. I rebought the hawk lords emblem and purple and equipped them before closing the game. I opened the game and they were still equipped. but then I restarted again and they were gone, so bug still persists. #1-4 images are my first encounter with the bug, the 5-7 are my 2nd after reinstalling

added KSIVA files from before and after latest bug occurrence

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
bought hawk lords purple paint, iron hands black paint, raven guard emblem and Brazen counsel helmet
Step 2
equipped those unlocks on all my classes making them purple and black
Step 3
closed the game
Step 4
restarted the game and all DLC items I had unlocked are now locked again
Step 5
uninstall and reinstall game
Step 6
try steps 1-3 again
Step 7
open game and dlc items locked again
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 7:31:55 PM
PC
Steam
Latest version

Logged in after global launch time and my dlc was missing. Relaunched after making sure it was installed and all my purchased DLC colours and emblems had to be rebought.

Have Gold edition

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Logged in at launch
Step 2
dlc was disabled
Step 3
made sure was enabled
Step 4
missing all DLC cosmetics and now have to rebuy
Step 5
Obviously have not received my requisition points back
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 8:23:17 PM
PC
Steam
Latest version

Have been playing all through early access and unlocked quite a few customizations. All colors and heraldry I had as of last night have become locked again with no refund of currency as of today after the launch patch.
9/10/2024 Edit: Attempted troubleshooting steps of reinstalling DLC, issue persisted. Also tried reinstalling game entirely for good measure, same thing.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Unlocked several customizations during Early Access
Step 2
Game updates on steam on launch day (9/9/2024)
Step 3
Logged in to the game, my Astartes is reset to ultramarine
Step 4
Checked customization and any colors/heraldry I had is locked again. Currency sitting at 3
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 8:30:46 PM
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version

bougt all three emblems yesterday.

Got disconected an hour ago, restarted the game and they are locked againe.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Long loading screen
Step 2
Disconect
Step 3
Loged back on
Step 4
All emblems are locked again
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 8:51:27 PM
PC
Steam
Latest version
I purchased some cosmetics (colours/emblems) before the global launch today but after the 981.2MB patch dropped. I set up custom Blood Raven-esque skins for each of the classes. I played a few rounds and logged off. 
Next time I logged in happened to be after the global launch via Steam. When visiting the cosmetics in-game I noticed my saved skins had all disappeared, and the cosmetics screen seemed to think I don't own the DLC, which I do.

I haven't repurchased any of the DLC cosmetics as others are saying it happens every time. It's a shame to have lost a bunch of the customisation I'd done and not only that, the requisition lost as well... will there be a refund/gift once the bug is resolved?
Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Launch game
Step 2
Purchase non-DLC cosmetic
Step 3
Purchase DLC cosmetic
Step 4
Set up a new custom paint scheme with rules using both the non-DLC and DLC cosmetics
Step 5
Quit the game
Step 6
Open the game
Step 7
Custom schemes gone, and DLC cosmetics need repurchasing (no refund for lost cosmetics...)
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 9:25:51 PM
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version

I have also been running into the issue. For a time I was able to replicate logging out/returning to title screen without my DLC heraldry being lost but since then it has happened regardless. I have also run into an issue where my Macragge's Chosen DLC items are essentially removed and replaced with default but I do not lose access to the items, I have to equip them once more. I think this is relevant as it happens in the same way as the heraldry disappearing, several times over these past days I have relaunched and both have occurred only at the same time. 

My friend has also ran into this issue, he does not have a PROS account linked while I do.

I have also tried the suggested method of uninstalling the DLC, launching the game, going to the armoury, logging off, reinstalling the DLC and launching the game again and this has not fixed the issue.

I currently have no images I can provide on the Heraldry but they'd be near enough the same as every other example here.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Purchase DLC Heraldry item/s
Step 2
Own DLC Heraldry item/s
Step 3
Close Game
Step 4
DLC Heraldry item/s missing next launch
Step 5
+ Macragge's Chosen Items no longer equipped at the same time
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 10:43:41 PM
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version

I also ran into the same issue several times now. Every time I have purchased both the Nova marines and the doom seekers successors (dlc) once the game is closed I end up losing both. I have also purchased original founding legions such as the fists, raven guard and dark angels all of which I have kept the colour schemes for. 

The chapters have previously stayed upon logging in and out of the game but have never come back once they have been taken forcing me to repurchase. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Purchase all sections of successor dlc chapter
Step 2
Equip them with other colours from different chapters to armour
Step 3
Close game (go to main menu or fully close)
Step 4
Open game
Step 5
All purchased successor chapter colours and badges are gone.
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 11:53:41 PM
PC
Steam
Latest version

Have already attempted troubleshooting pinned by dev, no dice. Hoping for a fix.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Boot game
Step 2
Skins missing.
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 12:38:41 AM
XBox
Xbox Series S
Latest version

Anytime there was a server issue or a bug that made me force quit the game on Xbox, I lose anything that had a “DLC” footnote. I’ve bought Kantor Blue twice now since I like the color but I don’t think I’m going to do it thrice if it means I lose it if the game bugs out. Same for the Lieutenant helmet as I was almost able to unlock it a second time :(I wish I had more recent screenshots though  as I’ve made more progress since the ss was taken.)

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Start Game
Step 2
Buy Colors (DLC)
Step 3
Other game bug happens (server issue or screen freeze in armory customization)
Step 4
Force close game on XBox
Step 5
All progress lost
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 12:58:05 AM
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version

All DLC cosmetics specifically and the currency used were gone after global launch today. Completely resetting most of my custom work. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Early access
Step 2
Spend hours playing
Step 3
Use in game currency for DLC
Step 4
Update for full release
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 3:42:59 AM
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version

played campaign with some friends who were on PS5s. We were gonna switch it up and play PvP when I saw the DLC cosmetics I purchased were gone. Uninstalled DLC and reinstalled but no dice. Hopefully we get a fix soon, or at least some credits back for it. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Played campaign crossplay
Step 2
Switched to Eternal War (still in console crossplay)
Step 3
DLC cosmetics are no longer in my inventory
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 7:14:26 AM
PC
Steam
Latest version

Lost all items with the DLC tag on them. I bought quite a few colors, patterns, emblems since I wanted to stick those... yep fun times now.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Come home after work, start PC, do some rowing, workouts and food before gaming.
Step 2
Tried to start SM2, got a "game is not released yet" even though the "real" release had happened.
Step 3
Restarted Steam, Now SM2 booted up.
Step 4
Got into game and noticed my marines are blue.
Step 5
Checked customizations, link to heraldry and clicking item sent me to steam store which says I ownit
Step 6
Restarted Steam and game AGAIN.
Step 7
Now it no longer links to steam store but all DLC unlocks are still gone.
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 10:56:00 AM
XBox
Xbox Series S
Latest version

having the same issue as everyone else. I’ve purchased the purple and copper skins 3 times, and it takes the credits but resets the purchase to remain locked. Have tried the recommended fix. Will we get refunded these credits and can this get fixed please??

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Purchase DLC content
Step 2
Equipped skins and saved
Step 3
Ensured I was online and proper save
Step 4
Next occurrence playing the credits remain deducted but the dlcs are locked again
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 5:08:04 PM
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version

Lost all items brought in DLC section emblems and paint

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Pre purchased gold edition
Step 2
Played early access
Step 3
Used in game currency to buy cosmetics
Step 4
Logged in after global launch
Step 5
Lost access to DLC items purchased
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 5:48:21 PM
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version

I connected my game to my PROS account in order to get the Twitch drops, and when I restarted the game, a bunch of cosmetics I bought were locked again. For example in the picture, the Lieutenant helmet was on of the first items I bought in-game, and now it is locked.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Connected to PROS account
Step 2
Lost a bunch of purchased cosmetics
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 7:03:15 PM
PC
Steam
Latest version

I wonder if it may be connected to the PRO account, as I did not have this issue until connecting for the Twitch Drops. All purchased colors/emblems/cosmetics in the DLC section have been removed from my account and all credits are lost. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Purchase Skins
Step 2
Connect to Pro account
Step 3
Close Game
Step 4
Reopen game (I waited overnight)
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Basic Information
Please give your KSIVA if possible as well as a general description of the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. (To find your KSIVA identifier code, enter the game and press "Up-Down-Left-Right" three times in a row. You can then copy and paste it) You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue