Logo Platform

IDEAS : Megathread

Copied to clipboard!
18 days ago
Sep 1, 2024, 5:19:18 PM

Hi,

I just wanted to share my ideas to increase awareness of the developers if you think they are good ideas.

You will find at the end of the post a summarize of all your suggestions (I update the post frequently).

If you want the ideas on this post to be implemented, upvote this page.

You can also :

• Go check the ideas you like through their link to their dedicated page
  • Comment here or on their respective page to improve the ideas
  • Upvote the ideas you like, on their respective pages, to make them more visible

1/ More HUD options to remove attack prompts (blue and orange prompts), enemy outlines (white for shooting and red for execution) and equipment marker/crosshair (yellow Assault jump and Vanguard graplin reticle)

image loaded from url

image loaded from urlimage loaded from urlimage loaded from urlimage loaded from url

2/ Armor customisation : simple toggle to enable or disable the "ammo pouches" located on the waist / belt (back, front and side of the waist).

image loaded from urlimage loaded from urlimage loaded from url

3/ FOV slider and camera options to see more of the surroundings and to better see our character while moving or shooting

image loaded from url

4/ Increase hip-fire accuracy by reducing bullet spreading (because mandatory ADS to be accurate is getting old).

Example: Max Payne 3 is one of the greatest 3rd person shooter because the bullet goes exactly where your reticle is, either if you hip fire or shoot ADS. 

Meaning it is not mandatory to have bullet spreading to have a good game, at the contrary and especially in a 3rd person game. 

Having to be precise by aiming your reticle at the right place is the only thing that should matter.

image loaded from urlimage loaded from url

5/ Add more weapons to PVE and PVP : Link to more weapons idea

• Wrist mounted weapons (shotgun, grenade launcher, plasma blade, assault cannon, flamer…)
  • Lightning Claws
  • Axes and Power Axes
  • Flamer
  • Shotguns
  • Autocannon
  • Missile Launcher
  • Assault Cannon

IMG_1958.jpeg

IMG_1951.jpeg

IMG_1952.jpeg

IMG_1959.jpeg

IMG_1954.jpeg

IMG_1955.jpegIMG_1956.jpeg

IMG_1957.jpeg

Suggestions from the community :

1. Add new classes in PVE and PVP :
    • Terminator : slower but has at the same time a melee weapon + heavy weapon
    • Psykers : like the one in the game Space Hulk: 
    • Librarian
    • Chaplain
    • Apothecary
    • Champion Class from DelusionEnjoyer : Link to idea
  2. More armor customization for PVE and PVP
    • Allow armor type/part selection for each class : Phobos, Tacticus, Gravis, First Born, Omnis…
    • Add new armor type/part : Terminator armor (no gameplay impact)
    • Add damaged armor parts
  3. Apply specific paint coating effect for any color and any armor part :
    • Rusty paint
    • Metallic paint
    • Chrome paint
    • Aluminium paint
    • Hardened steel paint
    • Matte paint 
    • Worn-out paint
    • Dirty paint (sand, mud…)
  4. Toggle on/off option for :
    • Hitmarkers visibility
    • Crosshairs visibility
  5. Add SP/Coop melee functionality to PVP :
    • Implementing parry/counter/hit stun/EXECUTION mechanics in PVP would not only improve melee centric builds as a whole, but provide a more challenging/engaging PVP experience. 
    • Executions would reward armor/health recovery, but leave said executioner vulnerable to attack (for example.)
    • Hit stun on the thunder hammer would make it a more viable option, seeing as lighter weapons strike faster, and outperform the Thunder Hammer in nearly every way.
    • Parrying/countering is self explanatory. 
    • Without them, melee might as well just be two Astartes swinging pool noodles with no aim or effort.
  6. In PVP, bots can be added for training (play PVP with AI instead of real players)
  7. Being able to customize the bots (battle brothers) in PVE / Operations (class type, armor style, skin color, weapon type, etc)
  8. Option to add vibration to the controller while walking and running
  9. In PVP, add spotlight showing off marines, and top kill cam, so we can show off armor, and skills. 
  10. After completing the main storyline entirely (or some other restriction), allow players to match with others for main quests (without the current requirement to invite), and let players use multiplayer mode professions to clear dungeons. 
    • The main storyline can be divided into a series of tasks to fit the length of PVE missions (I know you will come up with a solution). Even the Collectiblescan be replaced with weapon data to adapt to cultivation content. This can effectively increase the richness of PVE characters (without requiring too much effort).
  11. PVE / PVP options and features : 
    • Clans creation 
    • Custom lobbies
    • Manual server search feature to find a specific server
    • Auto server find feature
    • Allow classes to share more weapons : The Vanguard (Based on Reivers) should have access to the Bolt Carbine, both for another close-range option and because.. well.. Reivers have access to it.
  12. Graphical options : 
    • No disappearing dead bodies on the ground
    • No disappearing blood splatters
  13. Create a Codex database to track achievement’s requirements 
  14. PVE and PVP customization :
    • Add Thousand Sons rubric marine skins from the campaign to the multiplayer
    • Add Terminator armor from the campaign to the multiplayer
  15. Endgame PVE mode « Killteam »  from BrotherCaticus : Link to idea
    • Great game mode addition
  16. Keyboard & mouse bindings/modes redesign from Warbreak : Link to idea
    • Option to always run while moving (so no walking)
    • Rebind keys to make the gameplay more « efficient and competitive »
  17. Map building toolkit for both PvE and PvP maps : Link to idea
  18. More executions :
    • Add « team execution » in order to execute boss or big enemy in team
    • Add more execution like « weapon specific execution » like Gears of Ware
    • Add specific execution animation for the Heavy Class which is currently very repetitive 
  19. More gore :
    • Add more gore especially in PVP such as decapitation, limb
    • This could allow for more fore in PVE gore while fighting against Chaos Marines
  20. Remove class duplicates restriction in PVE :
    • Allow us to have a full team of the same class in PVE (it is funnier)
  21. Create a trading feature of currency : Link to idea
    • Example : Allow players to trade up 10 or so armory data for 1 of the next tier 

Thanks!

Updated a day ago.
0Send private message
18 days ago
Sep 1, 2024, 5:37:08 PM

I think these are all very good ideas. The developers have already commented on the first idea in the last FAQ, although they did not specify which UI elements could be removed exactly.
Btw., links can be integrated directly into posts.

0Send private message
18 days ago
Sep 1, 2024, 5:44:46 PM

Halvatore wrote:

I think these are all very good ideas. The developers have already commented on the first idea in the last FAQ, although they did not specify which UI elements could be removed exactly.
Btw., links can be integrated directly into posts.

Thanks, I have made the modifications.

Please, upvote them on their respective pages to increase their visibility otherwise the developers won't see them. 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 2:56:32 PM

Bigtomo wrote:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++Easy to fix

Let's hope so mate

0Send private message
0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 9:49:17 PM

Don’t hesitate to share your inputs to consolidate or improve the ideas. 

I will update the first message in that case. 

0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 3, 2024, 1:54:15 AM

Predator wrote:

Bigtomo wrote:

Let's hope so mate

It's just true and false commands in the code  If there's no fixing it, I really don't know what to say anymore ​

It's just a minor fix that's bundled with the general patch. It's not bad, and it doesn't waste any budget at all

Updated 17 days ago.
0Send private message
16 days ago
Sep 3, 2024, 6:12:56 AM

Predator wrote:

​Hi,

I just wanted to share my ideas to increase awareness of the developers if you think they are good ideas.

2/ Increase hip-fire accuracy by reducing bullet spreading (because mandatory ADS to be accurate is getting old)

NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING? If you want to eliminate aiming with your gun to get better accuracy - and just have the same accuracy firing from the hip?

I don’t want that… If thats what you’re saying? 

I don’t want this game to be more brainless… 

That’s like saying reloading is a hassle, so why not? Just give us infinite ammo? 

These elements are there to give the gameplay more nuance, and also so players have tactical considerations to make. It adds depth. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
15 days ago
Sep 4, 2024, 5:22:43 PM

Bigtomo wrote:

Predator wrote:

Bigtomo wrote:

Let's hope so mate

It's just true and false commands in the code  If there's no fixing it, I really don't know what to say anymore ​

It's just a minor fix that's bundled with the general patch. It's not bad, and it doesn't waste any budget at all

We will see, I hope you are right.

0Send private message
15 days ago
Sep 4, 2024, 5:29:09 PM

Lamoi wrote:

Predator wrote:

​Hi,

2/ Increase hip-fire accuracy by reducing bullet spreading (because mandatory ADS to be accurate is getting old)

NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING? If you want to eliminate aiming with your gun to get better accuracy - and just have the same accuracy firing from the hip?

I don’t want that… If thats what you’re saying? 

I don’t want this game to be more brainless… 

That’s like saying reloading is a hassle, so why not? Just give us infinite ammo? 

These elements are there to give the gameplay more nuance, and also so players have tactical considerations to make. It adds depth. 

Well, I was not looking to make the game easier. 

It is a point I have with every shooter nowadays. 

There is a trend where "shooting without ADS" means you have 0 accuracy and I just don't like it because it makes it so you are obligated to ADS in order to be efficient. 

I just want to really on my aim in both hip-fire and ADS. Bullet accuracy is a random thing that I have never understood in video games. 
We have a crosshair, the bullet should go where we are aiming, end of story. 

You have to be accurate with your aiming both in hip fire or ADS. 

Having bullet spreading is even more painful when playing a beautiful 3rd person game. We can't enjoy our whole character while shooting because hip fire has no accuracy. 

Max Payne 3 is one of the greatest 3rd person shooter because the bullet goes exactly where your reticle is, either if you hip fire or ADS.

Meaning it is not mandatory to have bullet spreading to have a good game, at the contrary. 

I hope my message makes more sense to you now. 

0Send private message
15 days ago
Sep 4, 2024, 5:32:08 PM

Gore87 wrote:

Terminator Armor for Horde mode

I actually want this armor for any game mode.

Don't make it overpowered, I just want to look badass and have both a melee weapon and a heavy weapon at the same time.

Just make the character slower if there is a need to nerf it.

0Send private message
0Send private message
14 days ago
Sep 5, 2024, 12:18:09 PM

the hitmarkers are egregious. Please make an option to turn those and the crosshairs off, completely kills the immersion 

0Send private message
14 days ago
Sep 5, 2024, 1:31:47 PM

I was hoping you guys can implement the vibration to be on when he’s walking and running, so you could really feel the weight of the armor. And you could just add a third option to the vibration menu options. And thank you, amazing game so far.

0Send private message
14 days ago
Sep 5, 2024, 6:09:07 PM

Spaceking84 wrote:

I was hoping you guys can implement the vibration to be on when he’s walking and running, so you could really feel the weight of the armor. And you could just add a third option to the vibration menu options. And thank you, amazing game so far.

I have added your idea on the main post.

0Send private message
13 days ago
Sep 6, 2024, 2:24:45 PM

Toojmin wrote:

the hitmarkers are egregious. Please make an option to turn those and the crosshairs off, completely kills the immersion 

i have added your ideas 

0Send private message
13 days ago
Sep 6, 2024, 4:32:29 PM

Hey Guys,
I have some criticisms of the game that I thought i'd share with the hopes that it could contribute to fixes later on - please understand that when I categorize something as bad xyz it is meant to identify and categorize the issue.

Content locks based on campaign progress. Understandable that missions are tied to the campaigns and could be spoilery, but, if I don't care for the campaign and want to focus on multiplayer matches (Eternal War Mode) Why am I forced to complete several missions before I can even consider playing with others? I can't even call this textbook bad interface design because you aren't given an opportunity to engage with the interface, textbook bad game design then.

Second: AI Issues - The Friendly AI is poor, often not even contributing to your mission goals. When you get to the pyreblaster ripper experience you'll know what I mean (Or the chain gargoyle experience). Enemy AI generally ignores your allies to beeline straight for you. In my experience, my allies didn't even use their trademark abilities until after the lictor boss fight. Oh, by the way, on the off chance that the AI actually pushes a warrior into it's stunned state it sure would be nice to actually have your allies execute tyranid warriors rather than allow them to regenerate and harrass you further - they wont. You'll die. the friendly AI is bad and the game is balanced around them contributing. Bad encounter design.

Enemy AI often ignores line of sight and projectile collision: Ever notice that cover doesn't seem to be working? well, some areas it's because enemies just shoot through cover from out of sight - it's pretty frustrating and extremely easy to notice while trying to locate those enemies while shooting gargoyles off chains when you lack the ranged damage resistance that classes get in the operation mode and you are swarmed by all of the tyranids that your bot allies can't be bothered to kill. I'm not sure what to call this, it's bad and sours the experience when you're losing not to your own lack of skill but rather the world design.

Server Issues; in my extensive play session yesterday I had no less than 3 events that dropped me from my campaign (A single player experience). I'm fairly certain they're all tied to internet connectivity and possibly server issues.

1) Infinite loading bar - this happens when your game fails to move to the connecting to server portion of the load. This happened multiple times to myself and other players in my community.

2) Disconnected from server mid mission forcing a reset to checkpoint; Game abruptly disconnects me from my game and then asks if I want to play in offline mode. WHy??? Why am I, a player playing alone with bots, forced to log into multiplayer servers?

lastly, my god it's full of bugs, I don't know where to even begin - what were the QA testers doing after the first mission? Two Examples come to mind amongst the countless minor inconveniences I experienced thus far:

Players forced to a black loading screen while the game events happen around them, occasionally leading to downed space marine prior to them even seeing the game. Repeat Issue - very common occurrence

Sound issue with dialogue and effects often muffled when the game loads a checkpoint after your squad wipe.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment